Name: Rakotomandimby Mihamina
Current location: Madagascar
Background: Mathematics, Computer Science
- French Mother Tongue, proficient English
- IT Agile project lead
- DevOps team lead
- Linux system administrator
- eXtreme programmer
- Favorite Tools: Jira, Confluence, BitBucket
Senior DevOps engineer at NetapsysJanuary 2014 - November 2016 (~3 years)
System administration industrialization
- CFEngine configuration management
- Collectd, Graphite, Sensu monitoring
Docker registry & images buiding (Artifactory and Docker Distribution)
- PHP and Java toolchains containers
- CentOS & Debian packaging
High availability server architecture building
- Nginx and PHP-FPM (Magento, Drupal)
- Percona SQL cluster
Support for ~400 Java & PHP engineers
- Atlassian Jira & Confluence setup, configuration, administration
- VMware ESX and vCenter setup, configuration, administration
Training, Recruitement and Development Manager at Ideo NeovAugust 2011 - December 2013 (2 years 5 months)
Technical comittee member
Project Management (technical & functional)
- Enterprise social network advisor
- Linux infrastructure advisor
Conduct and supervise training and development programs for 60+ employees about:
- Source Code management (Hg, Git, SVN)
- Agile Methods (Scrum)
- Test Driven Development
- Design Patterns
- High skill engineers and mathematician recruitment
- Newcomers training to internat tools, workflow & practice
- Evaluation: interpretation, decision.
Teacher at University of AntananarivoNovember 2012 - June 2013 (8 months)
Teaching Database applied to MySQL to Masters students.
- Introduction to database
- Database administration
- Query optimisation
Manager at Blueline Business ServiceNovember 2010 - August 2011 (10 months)
Top 50 Enterprise Blueline ISP customer support
IT Engineer team technical mentor
Large scale network administration.
- Intersite: country wide private network installation and support.
- High availability: with EIGRP or OSPF.
- System administration: Workstations, Servers and Routers.
Commercial & Financial management
- Profits & priority identification
- Products evolution
- Customer care
Experience and knowledge transmission to the growing team members.
IT Architect at Gulfsat MadagascarJune 2009 - November 2010 (1 year 6 months)
UNIX System Administrator and Architect:
- Virtualization: KVM, LXC and OpenVZ
- Storage: NFS, RAID, LVM
- Mail Server: Postfix, Exim, Courier POP/IMAP
- FreeRADIUS Accounting
- Database: PostGreSQL, MySQL
- Directory: OpenLDAP
Research & Development:
- Python: Web and System
- PHP: Web
- OCaml: Web and System
- Perl: System
- SHELL Scripts: System
Project Manager at vectorisAugust 2008 - May 2009 (10 months)
Developers team leader.
- Production was about Interactive Websites coded in Java, PHP, Python, Perl.
- Linux dedicated Web servers System Administrator
Developer at MixidSeptember 2007 - November 2007 (3 months)
Sytem Administrator, Database administrator, Developer at Medical Administrators InternationalFebruary 2007 - August 2007 (7 months)
- MySql Database query optimization
- PHP3 code maintainance
- FreeBSD server administration
Joomla templater at Edicom2007 - 2007 (less than a year)
Trainee at NuxeoJuly 2003 - September 2003 (3 months)
- Understand the internals of the CPS CMS written un Python over Zope.